Well I am now on the last day of my placements for my first round of teaching placements and I am a little sorry to be leaving. When you go everyday you really tend to bond with the teachers around you and the students as well. It's only now that the students are really getting used to having me around and the year 7s especially are looking to me for help and guidance. This is a huge improvement from how awkward I was feeling in the first week.
Although I have not been teaching for the last few days I am able to have a deeper understanding of how the school runs and am beginning to see the different working styles of the students. It is a little bit of a shame that I am now having to go back to study.
On the other hand I am glad to be going back to uni because I am keen to keep going so that this year will turn into a beneficial stepping stone to next year when hopefully I will get a job. It will also be good to share some of the experiences I have had with other students and to hear some of their stories. I am interested to see who has positive things to say and who had a not so pleasant experience (hopefully there won't be many!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment